A wedding should be an exciting time and peaceful time for the bride and the groom. I know that there are many details to cover, and it is my goal to make planning the Wedding Ceremony a joy-filled experience by taking care of the details.
Custom Wedding Ceremony Service includes:
- A written contract for services;
- Initial intake session plus additional consultation as required to create your unique ceremony;
- Individual consultation with bride and groom to compose your personal wedding vows if desired;
- Consultation with other participants (speakers, musicians, photographer, videographer) as required;
- Arrival at location of wedding ceremony at least 60 minutes before scheduled start of ceremony;
- Performance of the actual ceremony;
- Posing for pictures as desired after ceremony;
- Completion and filing of all legal paperwork with the state
- Rehearsal is optional.
Other services .
- Renewal of Vows Ceremony
- Custom Renewal of Vows Ceremony
- Elopement Service
- Microwedding – (more on microweddings here >> NYTimes Article)
Please complete the form and send it to Pastor Louis before your initial conversation with him >> Wedding Information Sheet.