I am sorry for your loss. Whether this loss was expected or not, grief is a very difficult time. It would be my honor to help you plan for this service.
A Funeral or Memorial Service is…
- An opportunity to memorialize, remember and honor your loved one;
- A time to express your beliefs, thoughts and feelings about your loved one;
- A chance to gather together with friends and family;
- A milestone you can return to time and time again;
- An opportunity to say ‘see you later’ to our loved one.
Whether this service is conducted with your loved one’s remains or cremains, at the funeral home or church, mausoleum or graveside, or a park, a boat, beach or another location, I can work with you and your family to create a meaningful and memorable service.
Please complete the form and send it to Pastor Louis before your initial conversation with him >> Funeral Information Sheet.